top of page

Personal Insurance in All of British Columbia

At Chambers Olson Ltd., we provide a wide range of personal insurance plans. If you’re looking to buy personal insurance, our experienced and friendly team are on hand to ensure you obtain the right insurance depending on your personalized requirements. From tenants insurance to motorcycles and more, we offer various personal insurance options to suit your insurance needs.


Insurance Packages Designed Keeping You in Mind

There are many types of insurance packages/coverages that can be purchased depending on the type of insurance you are looking for. At Chambers Olson Ltd., we’ll help you find the coverage that fits your needs. Below is a general idea of what coverages can be purchased depending on the type of policy.

Homeowners, condominiums, and tenants insurance are normally purchased on a package basis. Get in touch with us for more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our brokers.

  • Homeowners’ packages generally include coverages for your dwelling, outbuildings, personal property, additional living expenses and personal liability.
  • Condominium packages generally include personal property, additional living expenses, unit improvements and betterments, loss assessment, unit additional protection and personal liability.
  • Tenants’ packages generally include personal property, additional living expenses and personal liability. 

The above packages also have the option of adding on extra coverages. These extra coverages can include earthquake, schedule articles coverage such as jewellery, bicycles and computers, home business coverage, water damage coverage and more.

Floating home insurance is unique to Chambers Olson Ltd., and includes the same coverages as the homeowners’ package with the option of including marine perils. Since the home is located on water, marine perils is purchased instead of the earthquake package. Marine perils include sinking, stranding, collision, salvage and tsunami.

A rented dwelling can be purchased on a package basis or an itemized basis. Coverages can include dwelling, landlord’s contents, outbuildings, and rental income and premises liability. Other coverages such as earthquake and water damage are also available.

A course of construction is available if you’re doing a major renovation or building a home. Remember for new construction coverage normally needs to be purchased no later than the poured concrete stage and for major renovations, we need to be notified prior to work commencing.

Boat insurance can be purchased for your vessels and includes attachments, personal effects, trailers, tenders and auxiliary motors and protection and indemnity (liability). Water activities need to be reported to ensure you’ve a proper coverage.

Hard-to-plac e risk includes risks that are vacant dwellings, risks with multiple claims, risks that have been denied insurance by other carriers, a risk with knob and tube wiring.


Payment Options

Monthly Payments


Get Insured Today

Our brokers will bring their experience to the table to find you the right coverage.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us. We offer free quotes on all our insurance products. Get in touch with us for more details.

bottom of page